Big congratulations to all the Raiders on Track and Field for a great season! We are very proud of you. For Full State Meet Results
Final team scores. The Randolph girls team finishes 6th out of 28 scoring 4A teams with 49 points scored. Very proud of the girls on an amazing season. Final boys 4A team scores, Randolph finishes 10th out of 33 scoring teams. Boys have accomplished so much this year.
- Girls LJ: Zerahiah Joseph finishes 5th, jumping her best jump last in finals.
- 1600 girls: Emma Hudson finishes 6th in a strong field, one second off her PR.
- 1600 boys: Lee Thomas moves from wildcard position to a bronze medal (3rd place) with a huge PR! Zach Takacs finishes 12th.
- 4×1 prelims girls: qualifies for finals on Saturday in 5th position.
- Girls HJ: Faith Davis finishes with a new school record/PR of 5-2 in 4th place.
- Girls shot: Anahita Maleknia finishes strong in 10th place, just shy of finals in her first season of outdoor.
- 3200 girls: Emma Hudson finishes 8th with a time of 12:34 and Grace Stucky finishes 17th with a time of 13:20.
- 3200 boys: Jackie Howse finishes 16th with a time of 10:46.
- 400 girls: Faith Davis finishes 1st in 58.19 (breaking the school record set by 2008 graduate Kristin Weger), Leah Gilbert finishes 4th, and Kylie Meyer finishes 8th.
- 400 boys: Josh Eastin finishes 17th overall.
- 100h prelims: Faith Davis moves on to finals in third position on Saturday, Brianna Lu finishes in 11th place.
- 4×8 girls: Rachna Ghanta, Sydney Clary, Maggi Peyton, and Grace Stucky finish in 10th place.
- 4×8 boys: Lee Thomas, Jack Schamban, Alex Covert, and Zach Takacs set a new school record of 8:23 and earn bronze medals (3rd place)!
- Boys LJ: Josh Eastin finishes with a jump of 19-8.5.
- Boys PV: Kelly Hay earns a silver medal (2nd place) with a jump of 12’!
- 4×1 girls finals: Kylie Meyer, Katey Ann Klingel, Maggi Peyton, and Brianna Lu finish 7th.
- 100h finals: Faith Davis finishes in 2nd place!
- 300h girls: Kylie Meyer finishes 7th and Brianna Lu finishes 9th.
- 300h boys: Will Kessler finishes 17th.
- 800 girls: Emma Hudson finishes 14th.
- 800 boys: Lee Thomas finishes 3rd, running the 2nd faster time in school history after Colin Quirk’s third-place state performance in 2017.
- 4×4 girls: Katey Ann Klingel, Brianna Lu, Kylie Meyer, and Faith Davis finish with silver medals (2nd place), running a new school record of 4:14 in the process!
- 4×4 boys: Josh Eastin, Will Kessler, Jack Schamban, and Lee Thomas finish in 6th place.
- GIRLS FINISH IN 6TH PLACE IN STATE, BOYS FINISH IN 10TH PLACE IN STATE