The Indoor Track and Field team kicked their season off this past weekend at the Holiday Invite, where the boys finished 2nd OA (only a few points behind Scottsboro!) and the girls finished 12th.
Anahita Maleknia broke the indoor school record in the girls’ shot!
View on Twitter.
Making a State Minimum (only top 2 by end of season will go to State)
- 400 girls: Kylie Meyer, Macy Baker, Kayton Stanton
- 800 girls: Katey Ann Klingel
- 1600 girls: Parmida Amiri, Grace Stucky, Armita Amiri
- 3200 girls: Grace Stucky, Parmida Amiri
- 60h girls: Kylie Meyer
- 4×2 girls
- 4×4 girls
- Shot girls: Anahita Maleknia
- 60 boys: Drew Stanley, Nic Strong
- 400 boys: Wes Minton, Josh Eastin, Davis McClure
- 800 boys: Jack Schamban, David Coomer, Evan Shields
- 1600 boys: Zach Takacs, Jack Schamban, Jackson Howse, Eric Xing
- 3200 boys: Lee Thomas, Jackie Howse, Eric Xing, Wright McManus
- 4×2 boys
- 4×8 boys
- HJ boys: Wes Minton
- LJ boys: Josh Eastin, Drew Stanley
Finishing Top 10
- 60h, Kylie Meyer, 8th
- 60h, Davis McClure, 10th
- 400, Kylie Meyer, 1st!
- 400, Wes Minton, 6th
- 1600, Zach Takacs, 3rd
- 1600, Jack Schamban, 6th
- Boys’ 4×2, 3rd
- 800, Jack Schamban, 6th
- 3200, Grace Stucky, 10th
- 3200, Lee Thomas 1st!
- 3200, Jackie Howse, 2nd
- 3200, Eric Xing, 10th
- 4×4 girls, 6th
- LJ, Josh Eastin, 5th
- Shot, Anahita Maleknia, 5th
- HJ, Wes Minton, 5th
- HJ, Nic Strong/Drew Stanley tie for 6th
Next meet will be Thursday for our 7th and 8th graders! Go Raiders!