7th -12th Grade Parents
The following is information about athletic eligibility forms for the 2019-2020 school year.
Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA) eligibility paperwork process is online through DragonFly Max. The required forms, school code and website are listed at the bottom of the page.
There is also a mobile app for your phone .
Athletes must have all forms on file before they begin their workouts and practices with their teams.
- If your child/children participated in a sport in the 2018-2019 school year, you should already have a DragonFly account.
- Please do not make a new account if you have forgotten your password or login. Please use forgot password button or the DragonFly help button if you are having difficulties.
- Parents and Athletes should both have accounts.
- Athletes need to make sure they put their cell phone number into the DragonFly system on their account to make sure they will get text messages from coaches through DragonFly.
- You will need to create an account for the parent and athlete. Please click here for instructions on how to set up an account.
- Complete all online forms. You can still complete forms even if the website states that you are waiting for approval from the school.
- Rising 7th graders will need to complete the NFHS Sportsmanship Course and upload the certificate to DragonFly. Please click here for instructions on how to complete the course.
- The athletic office will upload all physicals that were completed on the Randolph free physical day on 5/18/19.
- The athletic office will upload all birth certificates and sportsmanship certificates that the school has on file.
- If you do not have access to upload forms, please email or drop the forms off in the athletic office and we will upload them for you.
- If you run into problems with the DragonFly website other than uploading forms, please use the help button at the bottom left of the screen in the website.
- Medical & Demographic Information (electronic form)
- Electronic Signature Agreement (electronic form)
- Consent Health Information (electronic form)
- Concussion Information (electronic form)
- Participant Agreement, Consent, Release, and Venue (electronic form)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation and Examination Form (page 1 electronic form and page 2 upload)
- Birth Certificate (upload)
- NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate (upload)
- Randolph Athletic Permission (electronic form)
- Randolph Transportation (electronic form)
Randolph School Code: 7LHCMH
Please contact Angie Servick email@example.com if you have any questions.