Randolph School: Garth Campus
4915 Garth Rd.
Huntsville, AL 35802
Game Day Schedule
- 5:45 Teams begin to warm-up on the field
- 6:15 Gates open
- 6:50 National Anthem/Coin toss
- 6:55 Team Run Through
- 7:00 Game Kickoff
- DUE TO COVID-19, Randolph can only sell a restricted amount of tickets (200 per school):
- RANDOLPH STUDENTS AND FACULTY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND while these protocols are in place and don’t have access to tickets unless a family member of an involved student. There may be tickets available if allotted tickets don’t sell out.
- The GoFan link to purchase tickets will be emailed directly to the families of these teams each game week.
- ORDERS OF MORE THAN TWO (2) TICKETS WILL BE CANCELED/REFUNDED SO ONLY BUY 2 PER STUDENT.
- RANDOLPH STUDENTS AND FACULTY ARE NOT FREE and don’t have access to tickets unless a family member of an involved student.
- Due to COVID-19 Gameday Protocols, pre-sale digital tickets will be available during game week until the maximum allotted 200 tickets are sold-out or if not sold-out, the link will be down on Thursday at 9am. If the maximum allotted 200 ticket limit is not met online, we will communicate any opportunity for general admission ticket Thursday afternoon.
- All Randolph fans will be required to present their digital ticket at the HOME gate positioned at the main gate of the stadium.
- $10 adults (price increase to cover parking fee and AHSAA officiating increase)
- $5 students (K-12th grades)
Parking (*see diagram below for more details)
- Parking fees have been included in ticket fee due to COVID-19
- Friday Night traffic will enter Garth Campus at the south entrance (in front of the Thurber Arts Center).
- DO NOT ENTER the north entrance (in front of the Shields-Jones Athletic Complex). It will be blocked off and only serve as an exit from Garth Campus.
- Please keep traffic moving at entrance so lines of waiting vehicles are kept to a minimum*
Entry to the Game:
When arriving to the game, fans should observe physical distancing guidelines, have their mask in place, and be ready to be temperature checked.
- Bleacher seat areas are very limited and will be marked to allow for proper physical distancing. Rows marked with an “X” are not to be used to allow for proper physical distancing. Fans are to only sit in rows marked with strips of tape every 6 feet for distancing reference.
- The Band will occupy the three bleacher sections positioned behind the north end zone
- Due to COVID-19, there is not a designated Student Section
- Visitor seating is on the east side of the field across from the press box grandstands.
- All other seating will be open seating. Fans can bring folding chairs and sit in areas along the field fence.
- Fans are not to congregate in the walkways of the stands or the front platform areas.
- In the event of a lightning delay, fans will be asked to return to their vehicles.
Medical Emergency (Call 911)
- HEMSI EMT will be in attendance at the game
- AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are located in the Concessions stand, the trainer’s room in the gym and our Athletic Trainer has a portable AED on the sidelines.
Supervision of children
- Due to COVID-19, children must stay with their parents and are not allowed to roam the premises.
- The baseball and softball fields are off limits.
- Teams, game personnel, and fans will exit the stadium and campus immediately after the game.
- The two main Garth Campus exits will be available when the game ends.
This information is found on the “Fans Corner” page of www.RandolphAtheltics.net under the “Friday Night Details” link
To minimize COVID risks, no concessions will be available at this time.