Friday Night 101
Randolph School: Garth Campus 4915 Garth Rd. Huntsville, AL 35802
NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS permitted on campus. NO ALCOHOL OR TOBACCO permitted on campus.
Any urgent messages related to inclement weather, overflow parking, game delays or other situations, will be communicated through the Randolph Athletics Twitter account: @RaidersOnGarth
Game day Schedule
- 5:30 Gates open/Pregame activities begin
- 5:45 Teams begin to warm-up on the field
- 6:00 Concessions open for business
- 6:15 Raider Rally performance begin on Commons Lawn
- 6:50 National Anthem/ Coin toss
- 6:55 Raider Walk and Run Through
- 7:00 Game Kickoff
Garth Campus Friday Nights (pdf version)
- Parking is $5 per vehicle unless you have a Raider Pass. PLEASE HAVE YOUR RAIDER PASS OUT WHEN YOU ENTER GARTH CAMPUS to help the flow of traffic. Forgotten Raider Passes will need to pay $5 to keep traffic flowing.
- Randolph students driving their own vehicle park for free. A vehicle containing a Randolph student doesn’t qualify for free parking.
- Friday Night traffic will enter Garth Campus at the south entrance (in front of the Thurber Arts Center).
- DO NOT ENTER the north entrance (in front of the Shields-Jones Athletic Complex). It will be blocked off and only serve as an exit from Garth Campus.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DRIVE AROUND THE BACK SIDE OF GARTH CAMPUS. The Commons area/Raider Rally area will be active so the back of the campus will be closed off for safety reasons. Handicap parking, referees and media will be allowed through. Students involved in Friday night activities (band, cheer, dance, football players) will already be parked in the back loop area.
- South side of Garth: Traffic will be able to drive on to the gravel parking lots, but not beyond the Thurber Arts Center.
- North side of Garth: Traffic will not be able to drive as far back as the softball third base dugout.
- Please keep traffic moving at entrance so lines of waiting vehicles are kept to a minimum*
All fans will be required to purchase a ticket at either of the gates positioned on each side of the Raifee Center unless they have an AHSAA Coach’s Pass.
The left entrance will be labeled for Visitors and Passes while the right entrance will be open to Raider Passes. Both entrances will be selling tickets at the same prices as last year:
Friday Night Football Ticket Prices:
Adults – $7.00
Students – $5.00 (Non-Randolph students)
5 years and younger FREE
All Randolph Student Free
Non-Friday Night Ticket Prices MS/JV/Varsity:
Adults – $5.00
Students – $3.00 (Non-Randolph students)
All Students 5th grade and below FREE
All Randolph students FREE
Digital tickets are available for anyone interested in buying tickets before the game: Purchase Digital Tickets
An actual paper ticket (or wrist band if offered) or digital ticket on your phone must be in possession by each person in attendance
- Visitor seating is on the east side of the stadium across from the press box grandstands.
- All other seating will be open seating.
- Fans are not to congregate in the walkways of the bleachers or the front platform areas.
- The field area will not be open to the public; do not enter beyond the fence to the field area.
- The press box is limited to the scoreboard and PA announcer, clock operating referee, coaches, school audio/video personnel and media only. It is off limits to fans.
- The Band Section will be the south portion of the grandstands (closest to the Arts Center).
Call 911; HEMSI EMT will be in attendance at the game
AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are located in the Concessions stand, the trainer’s room in the gym and our Athletic Trainer has a portable AED on the sidelines.
Supervision of children
Our goal for Friday Night Home games is to provide a great environment where the whole family can enjoy the many great aspects of having a home game. We enjoy having the children come to Garth Campus on Friday nights and want them to have a fun and safe experience.
Please understand that it is not the responsibility of anyone at the game (officer, volunteer parking attendant, another parent or another child, etc) to supervise your children. Randolph Athletics takes on the financial burden of ensuring there are security officers on the premises and we try to maintain order among the children as we can, but we cannot be held responsible for the children or their actions. Therefore, we ask that you consider the following bullet points and assist us in controlling the children by making sure your child abides by the rules. Rather than being reactive to a very unfortunate situation we are choosing to be proactive by putting the following rules and consequences in place:
Safety is the highest priority and is why we will not allow traffic around the back loop of Garth Campus.
The baseball and softball fields are off limits. This is to protect the fields. Please remind your children to respect authority when they are reminded to stay off the fields.
The area between the football field and the baseball field as well as the grassy areas of the Commons and behind the gym building provide sufficient room to allow for children to play. These areas will be supervised to a degree during the game. Traffic will now be blocked off in those areas.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in taking the child to the Concession Stand. We will then have the PA announcer call for the parents of the child to meet us at the Concession Stand. Parents will then need to keep their child with them or take them home for the remainder of the game.
Concessions will be available 60 minutes prior to game time:
- Chicken sandwiches
- Hot dogs
- Coke products
- Concessions closes shortly after Quarter 3
The two main Garth Campus exits will be available when the game ends.
For those that park across Garth Road at the church or Jones Valley Elementary there will be an officer present to help cross the road.