For those of you that know the drill from previous seasons:
SIGN UP HERE for your one required shift per winter athletic family for the winter season
There are two headers on the sign-up page to choose from: “Fall Sports Volunteers” (includes gate workers, concessions, football parking) and “Cross Country Classic” which supports Randolph’s Run in the Mud where proceeds benefit all Randolph Athletic Programs.
Deadline to sign up: Wednesday night 11/7 at midnight. After this deadline your shift will be assigned for you.
New to Randolph? Entering 7th grade for the first time? Need a refresher on the process?
Requirement: All 7-12th grade families participating in any fall season athletic program are required to work one (1) fall shift (which doesn’t have to be in the same athletic program they are involved in) This is the same process as the last three years; details on reasons why and how to volunteer are explained below.
Thanks again for helping all the Randolph athletic programs!!! If your shift gets canceled, you will be contacted in the hope that you can work at the make up game. If you are unable to fill that shift, we ask that you look for another open slot!
Why do we need Volunteer Assignments? (for the really long answer, click here)
The athletic season has approximately 200+ shifts to fill and 200+ families participating. Your help is not only greatly needed, but appreciated, as we work together to generate our athletic operating budget in order to keep your out-of-pocket costs down.
Should you wish to discuss this further or have additional questions about the reasons why family volunteers are needed, please click the link above, but always feel free to contact Director of Athletics Blake Davenport or RCN Athletics Committee Chair Jamie Eichstaedt.
We strive for a balance of volunteer shifts so that if each in-season family volunteers one shift per season, most of our shifts will be met, and our revenue will increase as it did last year allowing our programming to increase. This process proved to be effective last year and we appreciate your support of Randolph Athletics again this year.
Randolph Athletics volunteer process:
- All families in each season are being asked to cover one (1) volunteer shift during that season.
- All MS, JV and Varsity teams (not RAP)
- Fall: Cheer, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Swimming/Diving, and Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball, Bowling, Cheer, Indoor Track and Wrestling
- Spring: Baseball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Utilizing the SignUpGenius website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice until the deadline passes. Then a shift will be assigned for them.
- Utilizing the website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice.