For those of you that know the drill from previous seasons:
SIGN UP HERE for your one required shift per winter athletic family for the Spring Season
Shifts are available starting Monday 2/11.
Deadline: Wednesday night, 2/13 at midnight. After this deadline your shift will be assigned for you.
Requirement: All 7-12th grade families participating in any spring season athletic program are required to work one (1) spring shift (which doesn’t have to be in the same athletic program they are involved in) This is the same process as the last three years; details on reasons why and how to volunteer are explained below.
Thanks again for helping all the Randolph athletic programs!!! If your shift gets canceled, you will be contacted in the hope that you can work at the make up game. If you are unable to fill that shift, we ask that you look for another open slot!
Why do we need Volunteer Assignments? (for the really long answer, click here)
This athletic season has approximately 230 shifts to fill and 233 student-athletes participating. The number of Spring families has increased from last Spring, but the number of shifts has increased even more.
Should you wish to discuss this further or have additional questions about the reasons why family volunteers are needed, please click the link above, but always feel free to contact Director of Athletics Blake Davenport or RCN Athletics Committee Chair Jamie Eichstaedt.
We strive for a balance of volunteer shifts so that if each in-season family volunteers one shift per season, most of our shifts will be met, and our revenue will increase as it did last year allowing our programming to increase. This process proved to be effective the past three years and we appreciate your support of Randolph Athletics again this year.
Randolph Athletics volunteer process:
- All families in each season are being asked to cover one (1) volunteer shift during that season.
- All MS, JV and Varsity teams (not RAP)
- Fall: Cheer, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Swimming/Diving, and Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball, Bowling, Cheer, Indoor Track and Wrestling
- Spring: Baseball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Utilizing the SignUpGenius website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice until the deadline passes. Then a shift will be assigned for them.
- Utilizing the website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice.