SIGN UP HERE for your one required shift per spring athletic family for the spring season:
Requirement: All 7-12th grade families participating in any season athletic program are required to work one (1) shift (which doesn’t have to be in the same athletic program they are involved in)
Please remember that Spring weather is very unpredictable and it is common for many games to be canceled and rescheduled. If your shift gets canceled, you will be contacted in the hope that you can work at the make up game. If you are unable to fill that shift, we ask that you look for another open slot! Lots of games in the Spring – lots of open shifts that need to be filled!
Thanks again for helping all the Randolph athletic programs!!!
Why do we need Volunteer Assignments? (for the really long answer, click here)
The athletic season has approximately 200+ shifts to fill and 200+ families participating. Your help is not only greatly needed, but appreciated, as we work together to generate our athletic operating budget in order to keep your out-of-pocket costs down.
Should you wish to discuss this further or have additional questions about the reasons why family volunteers are needed, please click the link above, but always feel free to contact Director of Athletics Blake Davenport or RCN Athletics Committee Chair Mem Bryant
We strive for a balance of volunteer shifts so that if each in-season family volunteers one shift per season, most of our shifts will be met, and our revenue will increase as it did last year allowing our programming to increase. This process proved to be effective last year and we appreciate your support of Randolph Athletics again this year.
2017-2018 Randolph Athletics volunteer process:
- All families in each season are being asked to cover one (1) volunteer shift during that season***.
- All MS, JV and Varsity teams (not RAP)
- Fall: Cheer, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball, Bowling, Cheer, Indoor Track
- Spring: Baseball, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field
- Utilizing the SignUpGenius website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice until the deadline passes. Then a shift will be assigned for them.
- Utilizing the website each family will be given the opportunity to choose the date and shift of their choice.